The extra virgin olive oil by Italianraw is strictly extra virgin according to European rules.
(EEC Regulation No. 2568/91 and subsequent updates)
Based on those rules, in order to be marketed as Extra Virgin, an oil must:
- be produced only through extraction by cold mechanical methods and according to controlled temperatures below 28° C;
- have an acidity not exceeding 0.6%.
Our oil respects both the rules thanks to our natural methods in harvesting and production as well as thanks to a continuous and rigorous quality control aimed at preserving the pure, genuine, and energetic flavor.
- Extra virgin olive oil is highly perishable and must be stored correctly in order to maintain its organoleptic characteristics.
- It should therefore be kept in a cool, dark place at a temperature between 14 and 18°C, away from heat sources and other foods that release odors.
- Umbria PDO extra virgin olive oil has an intense flavor and fragrant aroma, making it an ideal condiment for either very flavored or simple dishes.
- Every season is unique and every oil production, because of the seasonal temperatures and weather, may differ slightly year over year.
- Unfiltered olive oil may have a cloudy appearance due to olive particles being suspended in the oil.
Our Nutritional Oil Canisters are specially designed for cooking oil and therefore the perfect packaging for edible oils.
The canisters are produced in compliance with food law regulations and are therefore ideally suited for edible oils.
The Nutritional Oil Canisters are inside food-safe gold lacquered and outside black matt lacquered.
Our oil canisters are impervious to light and air-impermeable.
After pressing in the spout closures our Canisters ensure optimal residual emptying and reclosability through the screwtop on the closure.
Every Vintage is unique in itself.
Therefore every olive oil production is different because of the seasonal temperatures and weather in each specific geographical area. Flavors and perfumes may sightly differ year over year.
Italianraw is unfiltered extra virgin olive oil.
This is the most rustic, genuine product of the farmers. It’s dense and more fruity also because of the sediments left after the pressing of the olives. Unfiltered olive oil may have a cloudy appearance due to olive particles being suspended in the oil.
“The extra virgin olive oil of ITALIANRAW S.r.l. is best before “12 months after opening” and must be consumed the latest 24 months after the production month. The production month is specified on the product can”